A new book on mobile forensic investigations is announced
The author of this guide is Lee Reiber. “Mobile Forensic Investigations: A Guide to Evidence Collection, Analysis, and Presentation” will help you to conduct mobile forensic investigations that are legal, ethical, and highly effective.
The guide will show you how to:
• Legally seize mobile devices, USB drives, SD cards, and SIM cards
• Uncover sensitive data through both physical and logical techniques
• Properly package, document, transport, and store evidence
• Work with free, open source, and commercial forensic software
• Perform a deep dive analysis of iOS, Android, and Windows Phone file systems
• Extract evidence from application, cache, and user storage files
• Build SQLite queries and Python scripts for mobile device file interrogation
• Prepare reports that will hold up to judicial and defense scrutiny
The book is expected to be published in March 2016.
Click here for pre-order.