DFC looking to hire an accountant
Digital Forensics Corp., a national industry leader in the exciting field of digital forensics, is currently hiring an accountant, who will be trained to become a Forensic Accountant, for the company’s Cleveland, Ohio, location.
DFC works with corporations, attorneys, private investigators, and individuals to uncover digital evidence to support civil, criminal and business investigations. DFC offers employees the opportunity to learn and advance within the company, while learning about the leading-edge technology associated with cyber-security and digital forensics.
• The candidate will perform forensic analysis of financial data.
• Perform forensic research to trace funds and identify assets for recovery.
• Review financials and prepare damage quantification reports.
• Conducts forensic analysis of financial data, i.e., profit and loss statements, payroll records, invoices, etc.
• Assist with the preparation of forensic accounting calculations and evaluations.
• Prepare analytical data for litigation.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• CPA or CFE license is preferred.
• Experience Five (5) years of public or forensic accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Medical benefits after 90 days.
Please send resume to Jobs@digitalforensics.com