Forensic Trends of 2016
At the end of the year, let’s look at the trends of 2016 and their impact on the field of digital forensics. Experts identify the general trends that are characteristic of 2016.
- The Device Mesh
- Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms
- Adaptive Security Architecture
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Mesh App and Service Architecture
- Autonomous Agents and Things
- Information of Everything
IT companies continue to develop and therefore traditional prevention and detection is not enough. With the emergence of new opportunities in the digital forensic – medical expertise and cyber – security, which not only cause our fears, but also encourages us to success.