Important Things About Online Security
More attention should be paid to online security at this time. This is due to an increase in the number of attacks using phishing and fraud.
This article will discuss the most important things you should know about network security.
1. Password. The password must be for each service or application.
2. Anti-virus software. Installing antivirus software will help improve security.
3. Public networks. In addition, it is best to use a personal Internet connection when sending or sending sensitive data on the Internet, rather than in a public Wi-Fi or public Internet connection.
4. Updates. You should update important and vulnerable software.
5. References. It is best to ensure that the links you click on are browsing the network.
6. “VirusTotal”. Verification of URLs is another useful tool.
These are just recommendations, it’s worth to be always ready to attack.