MOBILedit Forensic Express 3.1 is announced
MOBILedit team will present Forensic Express 3.1 at Forensics Europe Expo on Tuesday in London. This tool is a top priority for MOBILedit team, and they have worked intensively to bring you more data, especially deleted, from many applications, mainly messengers.
MOBILedit Forensic Express is a phone extractor, data analyzer and report generator in one solution, built by the MOBILedit team. It is excellent for its advanced application analyzer, deleted messages recovery, wide range of supported phones including old feature phones, beautiful reports, concurrent phone processing and easy-to-use user interface. When integrated with Camera Ballistics it scientifically analyzes camera photo origins.
- New graphics of the product
- New name – MOBILedit Forensic Express (instead of Phone Forensics Express)
- Application analyzer updated for many apps!
- Deleted application data recovery substantionally improved for many applications
- Deleted data section aggregates all relevant data from the phone including application data
- Now retrieving passwords for default Android email app, and for LG email, HTC email apps
- Now you are prompted that you can disconnect the phone as soon as it is not needed
- UI is now optimized for high resolution displays such Surface Pro 4
- Message conversation list in report improved and generated by default
- Displaying GPS location for all photos in messages in conversation view
- Improved usage of virtual keyboard for tablet PCs such as Surface
- Improved data retrieval from Organizer for iOS