This article provides detailed information about propagation methods that are currently being actively used.
1. Lateral movement to unmapped wood.
2. Spreading to USB & Mapped Wood.
3. Email as a lateral movement vector.
4. Harvesting Emails from Gmail.
5. File infectors as a spreading vector.
6. Remote code execution as a Spreading Vector.
For each method, static and dynamic breadcrumbs or lures are described that can be used to detect and distract the threat to the fraud platform for interaction and threat verification. There are many other evasion techniques which are effective against the traditional architecture. The traditional architecture will take time to close the evensions, and this will open a window of opportunity for exploitation. We hope that this information will be useful to you.