SANS DFIR Webcast: iPhone forensics
If you want to know more about iPhone security and forensics, this webinar is for you.Join SANS on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM EDT (16:00:00 UTC) for the iPhone forensics webcast presented by Heather Mahalik and Sarah Edwards.
Here is a brief overview:
There is much confusion surrounding what is possible and not possible technically when iPhone forensics is discussed. Focusing solely on the technical matters at hand with the industries top Smartphone experts, we aim to answer these key questions:
- What kind of evidence could one generally expect to obtain on the iPhone 5c running iOS 9?
- What can be generally be extracted for iPhone forensics?
- Why does everyone keep talking about the iOS version?
- Why is the iPhone so secure?
- If the FBI unlocks the phone, what might they find?
- What additional steps could be taken at this point?
This webcast aims to answer only the key technical questions of what is possible and not possible regarding iPhone forensics so you can be armed to answer questions for your own organization and your peers in the community.