ShellBags Explorer 0.9.0.0 released
Eric Zimmerman announced new version of ShellBags Explorer. It is 0.9.0.0.
- Added support for Windows backup related shellbags. These are populated as backup sets are navigated
- Completely redone support for MTP devices, storage, and folders
- Extraction of subshell items and other data from property stores of type STREAM, VECTOR, and BLOB. This results in MUCH more detail being available when these types of items exist in property stores (often related to Search results, etc)
- Add support for many new shellbag types and extension blocks
- Added Option to show/hide the hex value of shellbag in Details pane