Making complex data simple and compelling
From digital device to digital evidence
Unlock your vehicle's digital evidence potential
Forensic Analysis and Enhancement
Investigating and analyzing financial records
Gain access to the online accounts of deceased loved ones
Clear, precise evidence for a messy world
Expert reports to suit your specific needs
We can locate people anywhere
Stop worrying and learn the truth
Prevent, Detect, Respond To Cyberattacks
First response is crucial. Every minute counts.
The first response is critical to reduce liability
Detection & Removing Spyware Services
Reduce your electronic risk from digital transmittals
Find out who you are really talking to
Experienced, Confidential Services
Swift, professional incident response
Complicated cases require compelling digital facts
Find, recover and document digital evidence
Bring solid evidence before a judge
Cases can be investigated using Social Media
Divorce, custody battles, and other
Win the most important battle of your life
Everything you need
Effective Expert Witness in Court
Evidence shows who is telling the truth
Subpoena power yields strong evidence
Digital evidence can build a strong defense
by Yuri Gubanov & Oleg Afonin
© Belkasoft Research 2016
In the previous part of the article, we talked about eMMC storages and external SSDs. We also mentioned TRIM when talking about trimming behavior of eMMC. We will talk a bit more about TRIM this time and then move on to some real-life cases.
More about TRIM: Checking TRIM Support
There are several levels of TRIM support, all of which are worth checking.
– TRIM support by the SSD drive itself.
– Whether TRIM is enabled and active on a given system/configuration.
– Whether TRIM is correctly implemented by the SSD controller.
– Whether the SSD supports and implements DRAT and DZAT.
– Checking whether a particular SSD drive advertises TRIM support is as easy as reviewing its S.M.A.R.T. output, using the manufacturer’s bundled tool (e.g. SSD Toolbox, Samsung Magician and similar) or using a third-party tool such as CrystalDiskInfo.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Speak to a Specialist Now