The baddest passwords of 2018 year
It seems wherever you go on the Internet, you need a password. Most people use simple passwords. Other users use the same password on each site. All these people are very risky as simple passwords are easy to guess for hackers.
SplashData specializes in security software development. The company’s specialists decided to take stock of 2018 and published the most popular passwords. According to statistics, almost 10% of users choose one of the 25 password of the worst ratings of this year.
Here is the list of the baddest passwords of 2018 year.
Apple and Google offer integrated tools for storing passwords in their products. In addition, there are various applications for this purpose. Thanks to these tools you don’t need to remember passwords.
How to generate a strong password?
1. The password must contain upper and lower case letters, numbers, spaces and special characters.
2. The password must contain at least 9 characters.
3. Do not tell anyone or send your passwords.
4. Do not use personal information while creating a password.
5. Use different passwords for your accounts.
6. Use two-factor authentication.
However, we are all people with fairly limited memorization abilities, so using a password generator can be a salvation.