The worst passwords of 2018
It seems wherever you go on the Internet, you need a password. Most people use simple passwords. Other users use the same password on each site. All these people are taking big risks, as simple passwords are easy to for hackers to guess.
SplashData specializes in security software development. The company’s specialists decided to take stock of 2018 and publish the most popular passwords. According to statistics, almost 10% of users choose one of these passwords, rated the worst of the year.
Here is the list:
Apple and Google offer integrated tools for storing passwords in their products. In addition, there are various applications for this purpose. Thanks to these tools you don’t need to remember passwords.
How can you generate a strong password?
1. The password must contain upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
2. The password must contain at least 9 characters.
3. Do not tell anyone or send anyone your passwords.
4. Do not use personal information while creating a password.
5. Use different passwords for your accounts.
6. Use two-factor authentification.
Also, we are all people with fairly limited memorization abilities, so using a password generator can be a salvation.