Getting the most out of your Information Management System
Maureen Duffy, Legal Technology Support (LTS) Manager, Clayton, Australia
This workshop will discuss the potential to extend the use of your Information Management System, and how to process your information if considering installing a new system so that you can get the greatest value out of this investment. The topics covered will be:
- What should you be able to expect from an Information Management System?
- What can your staff control?
- Reviewing data entry standards that will conform to requirements in litigation and due diligence and common pitfalls to avoid
- Requirements of the Practice Notes for exchange of electronic information in commercial litigation in Victoria, NSW and Federal courts
- Overview of the standards and data required in On-Line Data Rooms and how your Information Management System can help
- In the workshop we will review examples and discuss ways in which you can assist your organization to get the most out of their system.