Making complex data simple and compelling
From digital device to digital evidence
Unlock your vehicle's digital evidence potential
Forensic Analysis and Enhancement
Investigating and analyzing financial records
Gain access to the online accounts of deceased loved ones
Clear, precise evidence for a messy world
Expert reports to suit your specific needs
We can locate people anywhere
Stop worrying and learn the truth
Prevent, Detect, Respond To Cyberattacks
First response is crucial. Every minute counts.
The first response is critical to reduce liability
Detection & Removing Spyware Services
Reduce your electronic risk from digital transmittals
Find out who you are really talking to
Experienced, Confidential Services
Swift, professional incident response
Complicated cases require compelling digital facts
Find, recover and document digital evidence
Bring solid evidence before a judge
Cases can be investigated using Social Media
Divorce, custody battles, and other
Win the most important battle of your life
Everything you need
Effective Expert Witness in Court
Evidence shows who is telling the truth
Subpoena power yields strong evidence
Digital evidence can build a strong defense
Go to court with compelling digital evidence
Many analysts often use the IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook only for drawing beautiful pictures, such as organizational charts, although his capabilities allow much more. Consider a few methods:
1. Import of structured transactional data from .xls, .csv or .txt.
• Analysis of the attributes give an idea, based on the properties and metadata associated with the entities.
• Heat Matrix indicates when there is a lot of data, there is little data or any data on the basis of the secondary filter.
3. Analysis of the social networking tool for the study of work and networking:
• Schedule time for another kind of transactional data (visual representation);
• Finding ways if the interests of the two entities have any contact, direct or indirect;
• Active view allows to show the clusters of activity on the basis of full-scale value;
• Display on Google Earth. If data comprises geographical coordinates, it is possible to visualize the geospatial point.
4. Conditional Formatting can be used to emphasize important information in the chart by changing the appearance of chart elements.
5. Find the connecting network, to identify the common path between two or more entities.
Annie John shared good i2 Analyst’s Notebook Overview.
It can be found here.
Please enter the result of the calculation above.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Speak to a Specialist Now
Get Help Now