Making complex data simple and compelling
From digital device to digital evidence
Unlock your vehicle's digital evidence potential
Forensic Analysis and Enhancement
Investigating and analyzing financial records
Gain access to the online accounts of deceased loved ones
Clear, precise evidence for a messy world
Expert reports to suit your specific needs
We can locate people anywhere
Stop worrying and learn the truth
Prevent, Detect, Respond To Cyberattacks
First response is crucial. Every minute counts.
The first response is critical to reduce liability
Detection & Removing Spyware Services
Reduce your electronic risk from digital transmittals
Find out who you are really talking to
Experienced, Confidential Services
Swift, professional incident response
Complicated cases require compelling digital facts
Find, recover and document digital evidence
Bring solid evidence before a judge
Cases can be investigated using Social Media
Divorce, custody battles, and other
Win the most important battle of your life
Everything you need
Effective Expert Witness in Court
Evidence shows who is telling the truth
Subpoena power yields strong evidence
Digital evidence can build a strong defense
Go to court with compelling digital evidence
VMRay is a fast and powerful tool for a rapidly evolving threat landscape. This is to provide best-in-class threat analysis and detection capabilities.
The latest release has a slew of new features including:
1. A brand-new user interface.
2. Redesigned analysis reports with new tabs and sections.
3. Enhanced URL reputation including WHOis information.
4. Enhanced file management including behavior-based classification.
5. Automatic extraction and analysis of URLs embedded in PDF documents.
6. Entry-point fuzzing for DLL analysis.
7. Fuzzy hashing.
8. Windows 10 support for Office documents and PDF files to complement the existing support for other file types.
Please visit www.vmray.com for further details on this technology.
Please enter the result of the calculation above.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Speak to a Specialist Now
Get Help Now