Making complex data simple and compelling
From digital device to digital evidence
Unlock your vehicle's digital evidence potential
Forensic Analysis and Enhancement
Investigating and analyzing financial records
Gain access to the online accounts of deceased loved ones
Clear, precise evidence for a messy world
Expert reports to suit your specific needs
We can locate people anywhere
Stop worrying and learn the truth
Prevent, Detect, Respond To Cyberattacks
First response is crucial. Every minute counts.
The first response is critical to reduce liability
Detection & Removing Spyware Services
Reduce your electronic risk from digital transmittals
Find out who you are really talking to
Experienced, Confidential Services
Swift, professional incident response
Complicated cases require compelling digital facts
Find, recover and document digital evidence
Bring solid evidence before a judge
Cases can be investigated using Social Media
Divorce, custody battles, and other
Win the most important battle of your life
Everything you need
Effective Expert Witness in Court
Evidence shows who is telling the truth
Subpoena power yields strong evidence
Digital evidence can build a strong defense
Go to court with compelling digital evidence
Digital Forensics Corp., a national industry leader in the exciting field of digital forensics, is currently hiring an accountant, who will be trained to become a Forensic Accountant, for the company’s Cleveland, Ohio, location.
DFC works with corporations, attorneys, private investigators, and individuals to uncover digital evidence to support civil, criminal and business investigations. DFC offers employees the opportunity to learn and advance within the company, while learning about the leading-edge technology associated with cyber-security and digital forensics.
• The candidate will perform forensic analysis of financial data.
• Perform forensic research to trace funds and identify assets for recovery.
• Review financials and prepare damage quantification reports.
• Conducts forensic analysis of financial data, i.e., profit and loss statements, payroll records, invoices, etc.
• Assist with the preparation of forensic accounting calculations and evaluations.
• Prepare analytical data for litigation.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• CPA or CFE license is preferred.
• Experience Five (5) years of public or forensic accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Medical benefits after 90 days.
Please send resume to Jobs@digitalforensics.com
Thanks for sharing this amazing information.
Please enter the result of the calculation above.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Speak to a Specialist Now
Get Help Now