Making complex data simple and compelling
From digital device to digital evidence
Unlock your vehicle's digital evidence potential
Forensic Analysis and Enhancement
Investigating and analyzing financial records
Gain access to the online accounts of deceased loved ones
Clear, precise evidence for a messy world
Expert reports to suit your specific needs
We can locate people anywhere
Stop worrying and learn the truth
Prevent, Detect, Respond To Cyberattacks
First response is crucial. Every minute counts.
The first response is critical to reduce liability
Detection & Removing Spyware Services
Reduce your electronic risk from digital transmittals
Find out who you are really talking to
Experienced, Confidential Services
Swift, professional incident response
Complicated cases require compelling digital facts
Find, recover and document digital evidence
Bring solid evidence before a judge
Cases can be investigated using Social Media
Divorce, custody battles, and other
Win the most important battle of your life
Everything you need
Effective Expert Witness in Court
Evidence shows who is telling the truth
Subpoena power yields strong evidence
Digital evidence can build a strong defense
Go to court with compelling digital evidence
The author of this guide is Lee Reiber. “Mobile Forensic Investigations: A Guide to Evidence Collection, Analysis, and Presentation” will help you to conduct mobile forensic investigations that are legal, ethical, and highly effective.
The guide will show you how to:
• Legally seize mobile devices, USB drives, SD cards, and SIM cards
• Uncover sensitive data through both physical and logical techniques
• Properly package, document, transport, and store evidence
• Work with free, open source, and commercial forensic software
• Perform a deep dive analysis of iOS, Android, and Windows Phone file systems
• Extract evidence from application, cache, and user storage files
• Build SQLite queries and Python scripts for mobile device file interrogation
• Prepare reports that will hold up to judicial and defense scrutiny
The book is expected to be published in March 2016.
Click here for pre-order.
Please enter the result of the calculation above.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Speak to a Specialist Now
Get Help Now